Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lithography

Lithography is certainly not conducive for the way I work as an artist. It is extremely meticulous and exact, one false move and you will destroy your whole image. I usually work very loosely and intuitively, so this was a challenge. But in the end, after all the hard work, I was happy with the images.

 This print is for the true minimalist. It represents the depletion and fading away of local, small, personal businesses that have been around for decades. This print is 11" x 14" and has an edition of 5.

This print is based off of a peculiar, somewhat modern house in Uruguay. Fell in love with the composition. This print is 11" x 14" and has an edition of 5.

This is my only multi-run print I created. It is titled "Man's endeavor to mimic nature's precious gems." This print is 8" x 10" and has an edition of 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment