Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here it goes

Well, this is my very first post in my very first blog. I am not savvy on computers, and am quite awful with grammar. I apologize in advance. But I wanted to create a blog that I could post my work on, as well as keep a diary of other art and artful things I come across. If your an artist, you know, you're toast without inspiration. I am hoping this will serve as a sort of journal for me in that regard. My Pinterest account is overflowing with chaotic, unorganized artwork- I knew there had to be a better way. I am so looking forward to share some of my art that I have been working on, and will continue to work on for the next 75 years...I love and respect my body and therefore have high expectations :)

Welcome world to my blog.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment